Women's Mobile Personal Trainer (Mornings starting from 6 AM till 11 AM)
We are looking for Female Mobile Free-lance Personal Trainers to provide In-Home Training primarily to our Female clients in Mississauga, Brampton and the surrounding area. This opportunity is perfect for a Trainer or a Kinesiologist who is looking to supplement their income.
As a Mobile Personal Trainer, the successful candidate would be calling potential leads to book Taster (Trial) Sessions, conducting the Taster Session with the Client, closing the sale to one of our Training Packages, conducting those Training Sessions with the Client.
The successful candidate provides support and resources, within their scope of practice, to help the Client be successful on their journey to better health.
The successful candidate is a positive role model for their Clients, has strong communication skills, works to better themselves, is punctual & respectful of other people.
This position offers a flexible schedule with training, support and more. The successful candidate must be able to do morning training sessions (earliest session could be 6am), weekend sessions may be available as well.
- Must have a Personal Training Certification to be considered (Canfitpro, CSEP, HFFC, ISSA, OFC, etc. or Registered Kinesiologist in Ontario)
- Must have Personal training insurance
- Must have valid CPR Certification
- Must have a valid Driver’s License & a reliable vehicle
- Must have Exercise Equipment
- A passion for fitness and health
$35-42 per session
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Part-time hours: 5-10 per week
Salary: $35.00-$42.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule