Train Smart Fitness & Health
In-Home Personal Training | Online Personal Training
Serving clients across Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Mono, Aurora, Orangeville, Caledon, Vaughan, Markham, Halton Hills, Guelph, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and Cambridge, Ontario.
Train Smart Fitness & Health offers In-Home Personal Training, Video Call Personal Training, and Online Home-Based Personal Training Plans.
If you’re looking for an Online Personal Fitness trainer/ In-Home Personal Fitness Trainer in Mississauga, ON, reach out to Train Smart Fitness & Health. Train Smart Fitness & Health also offers personal training over Skype and similar video call platforms!
Our Fitness Training Services Include: Virtual Personal Fitness Training | In-Home Personal Training | Personal Training At Fortis Fitness West | Online Personal Training | Weight Loss/ Fat Loss Training
Contact Train Smart Fitness & Health - Personal Fitness Trainer in Mississauga, ON
- I've Been Where You Are: Whether you're trying to lose weight, build muscle, train for a sport, short on time, don't have equipment, are dealing with financial difficulties, or are just lacking motivation. I've been there and dealt with those issues and I've helped people in those and other situations find solutions.
- Experience and Education: I have a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, a Certificate in Fitness Assessment and Exercise Counselling, an Agatsu Level 1 Kettlebell Certificate. Along with that I have experience working with all sorts of people, people just like you. Kids, Adults, Seniors, Students, Athletes, Business Owners and those with complex health conditions.
- Always Improving: From studying books, videos, articles, and taking workshops, I am always looking for new ways to improve my skills so that I can better serve my clients.
- You'll Learn How To Motivate and Hold Yourself Accountable: As part of all of my programs, you'll learn self motivation and accountability techniques and habits. You'll learn how to create good habits and behaviours and break bad ones.
- Regulated: As a Kinesiologist I am held accountable to the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario. As a Certified Exercise Physiologist I am held accountable to the Health & Fitness Federation of Canada. This means that I am held to a high standard and must provide high quality service.
You’re a person not a robot and that’s why our programs aren't just about Exercise and Training.
Train Smart Fitness & Health takes a holistic approach to you and your goals. All of our Services include lessons on:
Did you know that not all stress is bad for you? Did you know that some stress is actually beneficial? Do you know how to turn stress from something harmful to something that can help you grow?
Managing Lifestyle Factors
Sleep, Alcohol, Tobacco, Regular and Balanced Meals, Regular Physical Activity, Your Workstation, and Social Life all have an impact on your health and wellbeing.
Exercise is only one part of the Calories Out side of the Energy Balance Equation. We also have to track, manage and modify what and how much you’re eating to get you to your Fat-Loss or Muscle-Gain goals.
It's not enough to just be passively flexible. You need to be mobile enough to get into those same ranges of motion under control.
All of our Programs include workouts that you’ll do independently. This will build your confidence, understanding of your own body, and your commitment to an active lifestyle.
This is my first time trying out personal training. Due to the current health crisis I enrolled in the online option and Shan is always available for any questions I have or advice I need. He'll k…
It was a big leap for me to finally make a decision to seek out personalized training sessions. I have been working with Shan through Train Smart Fitness and Health for about 5 months so far and I am …
I cannot recommend this at home training more!!! I absolutely love all the different types of training that are offered. Due to Covid-19 I am currently doing the online share drive option. It is ready…